National Hospitality Services, LLC (NHS)
National Hospitality Services, LLC (NHS) is continually ranked among the Top Management Companies in Hotel Business magazine and among the "Top Third Party Management Companies" on the Hotel & Motel Management's list. NHS is based in Fargo, North Dakota.
• 30 years in the hospitality industry
• Proven ability to deliver service and value
• Expertise covers extended stays, limited service, and full-service properties
• NHS maximizes cash flow and return on investment for hotels we manage
• NHS is a leader in delivering the highest quality of guest satisfaction
Let our winning management team optimize your hotel's occupancy, RevPar, guest satisfaction, and overall financial performance. If you'd like more information about our services, please use either of the email addresses at the bottom of this web page or give us a call at 701-281-7130. Your inquiry is secure and will remain confidential.
Thank you for visiting the NHS web site. We encourage you to link with our individual properties to get to know us even better.
The National Hospitality Hotels Portfolio
InterContinental Hotels Group
(Scheduled to Open Fall 2014)
Norman Leslie, President
Larry LaMont, Vice President of Operations
George Harms, Vice President of Construction and Procurement
Julie Brown, Regional Director of Extended Stays & Limited Service Hotels
Carol Johnson, Regional Director of Full-Service Hotels
Sarah Koustrup, Human Resources Director
Heather Johnson-Kjos, Senior Controller
Chris Johnston, Assistant Controller
For more information, contact us anytime at:
National Hospitality Services
1635 42nd St S
Fargo, ND 58103
National Hospitality Services (NHS) maximizes the potential of each property it manages over the near and long term. An NHS hotel is part of a collection of great properties and people uniquely capable of delivering exceptional service and business results. We foster an environment that invokes pride and loyalty amongst our stakeholders. Our financial partners can rely on NHS to meet and exceed their expectations through energized and disciplined management. Our Stakeholders are staff, customers, partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
National Hospitality Services LLC and the properties it owns and manages are committed to providing our guests with an outstanding hospitality experience. This should be visible in the way we conduct business with our customers and in the way we treat each other. Our goal is to uphold these values every day.
- We provide comprehensive management services. As a result, NHS is more than an asset management company.
- We provide a thorough quarterly operating and financial audit that drives the belief that you must "inspect what you expect".
- We are focused on our financial responsibility to provide a return on investment to our investors and a stable workplace for our employees
- We believe that all stakeholders are integral to the success of the organization and must be involved through timely and clearly worded communications.
- We utilize systems that facilitate training and orientation so that our employees are empowered to make decisions that benefit both the organization and the customer.
- We select the best leaders and empower them with clear and effective standards and expectations
- We draw on the experience and passion of our General Managers to create an ever better management company.
- We believe in Unique Process as a means to develop efficient and disciplined workflow and delegation.
- We believe in Unique Ability as a means of inspiring extraordinary results from the team.
- We cultivate a culture of service excellence and a sense of team pride among all our employees, at all levels of our business.
- We cheer each other on by rewarding and recognizing the contributions of our employees, the hotel, the company and each other.
- We are a team, no one individual is more important than another. We work together to address challenges.
- We are all sales people who take pride in the property we work for and help educate others about our company.
- We are in the people business; we treat everyone with kindness, dignity and respect.
- We create memories; ensuring that we exceed our guest expectations during every stay.
- We are honest in our interactions and keep our promises.